Log Peeling Lathe Machine is widely used in the all kind of plywood companies for producing Face veneer from the wood (log). This machine is second step to manufacturing plywood. We are manufacturing machine with the discovered engineered technology of international standard level. In our machines have leading quality & leading accuracy machinery parts which give you leading performance and high accuracy output of face veneer & core veneer products. This machine is giving continuous ribbon of face veneer of uniform thickness.
We have manufacturing following types of Face veneer and core veneer spindle peeling lathe machines such as:
Spindle Log Peeling Lathe Machines
Spindle log peeling Lathe machines, 108” (2750mm), 2600mm, 56” (1400mm), 1350mm & 42” (1050mm) and other models according to our customer’s specific requirements.
Spindle Less Log Peeling Lathe Machines
Spindle less log peeling Lathe machines, 108” (2750mm), 2600mm, 56” (1400mm), 1350mm & 42” (1050mm) and other models according to our customer’s specific requirements.
We have manufacturing these machines in CNC/ PLC systems according to our customer’s specific requirement.
- Machine construction heavy duty.
- Accurate & high speed technology.
- Use friendly & easy to operate.
- Electrical control panel fully automatic.
- The uses back-up Roll system.
- Uses Pneumatic & hydraulic functions.
- Special design to suit core veneer production line.
- Suitable for plantation & Tropical wood species.
- More veneer recovery utility.
- Specially designed for veneer peeling medium.
- Super small diameter logs.
- Chucking with screw type motorized spindle.
- Vibration free construction.
- MODEL – SEC (2750)
- Knife stock length : 2750mm
- Maximum log length : 2750mm
- Maximum log diameter : 1300mm
- Minimum end core diameter : 70mm
- Spindle diameter : 130mm
- Maximum spindle rpm : 125
- Veneer thickness : 0.25mm – 3.70mm
- L & T Brand electrical panel
- Heavy duty cast iron knife holder & pressure bar
- All shafts/ spindles EN material
- Auto lubrication system through pumps
- Hydraulically operated feed mechanism
- Power pack
- Total power required: 75 H.P. (56 kw) with gear box
Note: And also other machines can design according to customer’s specific requirements in both spindle & spindle less models such as working diameter and working length.